3.05.2006

sew good...

it was my birthday last week and i am still raking in the gifts. i love birthdays!

sam just gave me my gift yesterday. he gave me a brand new state of the art sewing machine! i love it.

i have been using sam's mom's old machine that she had for about 30ish years. i have loved using it. it is so simple and i knew everything about it. i had that 'they don't make 'em like they used to' attitude, so why should i get a new one?

so when i saw this new machine i was nervous...but in just a few hours of playing with it, i had the thread loaded and was sewing. it was so simple and it even threaded the needle all on its own! they have made some amazing technological advances in sewing machines in the last 30 years.

i love my new machine. it is beautiful and simple and amazing.

my friends can expect a lot of sewn gifts in the coming months...especially if someone has a baby ( you know who!).

i've got to go sew now...

2 comments:

  1. How did you know I was pregnant??? I haven't told anyone yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jesse James aka the Sassy bitch in Los AngelesMarch 19, 2006 at 2:23 PM

    14 days an NO update???

    I need my dose of home spun 'Neticut lore.

    What the F is happening in The Conn?

    love and shit.
    -JJS

    ReplyDelete