6.07.2008

almost done...


i am currently trying to negotiate a few things simultaneously. things that are almost finished, but not quite. the first of which is elementary school. we have a week and a half left and i have many little details to sort out before i can end the year and end my time at my current school...and then of course get a new job. i turned down one this week. it didn't feel right. i hope i made the right decision. it makes me nervous to turn down a job when i don't have another one, and i have to work. i have an interview on monday. wish me luck.

second, my master's degree. the class i am taking is my last of two classes. yipee! i only have 8 more sessions of one class left, and a week long seminar and then i am done with the whole degree. i am trying to cherish the last month because i know that the collegial conversations that we engage in during class are rare out there in the working world. i will have to try and change that without having teachers run away when they see me walk into the lunchroom.

third, i am almost done with a quilt that has been a long time coming. luckily the little one it is for is very patient. i was hoping to be done before madelyn was born, but she came on tuesday. i hope to meet her next weekend.

the brown rice and veggies i am cooking are also almost done...

No comments:

Post a Comment