7.17.2008

family

the house is quiet. our family is gone... back in california... we can't wait until next year. here are some highlights:

fawn born in our backyard.

getting the last drop of strawberry ice cream on a hot and humid night.

picking blueberries. the boys must of ate hundreds, right off the bush. pick one, eat two, repeat.

playing with the hose. taking turns. getting each other very very wet.

learning how to hopsctoch with grandma.

animal cracker stories.


reading together.

farm animals.

wheelbarrow rides.

early morning muffin making.

car washing (and soap bubble eating...)

seals at the aquarium.

merry-g0-round rides with aunties.

eight layer birthday cakes.


wagon rides in parades.
cousins.

we went to some fun places and did some fun things, but just being together was enough. saying goodbye was rough. very rough.

3 comments:

  1. OMG This makes me want to cry all over again. Mason and I had such a fun time. I already miss my Calvin kisses. I can wait to be out there again. I love you so much.

    -Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't wait until you come back too!

    move here.

    move here.

    move here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how in these pics you never really focus in on anyones face. It is more of the action that you capture.

    Love them!!!

    ReplyDelete