8.11.2008

bag it!

last christmas my sister gave me a set of five envirosax reusable bags. they are awesome! all five bags roll up and fit into one little bag. i keep them in my purse or the diaper bag so that i actually have them with me at the store. not only are the bags stylish, but they open up to be huge and hold so much stuff.
they come in five different colors which makes color coding your groceries super easy. at the market i put all of the refrigerator stuff in the red bag so that when i get home if i have a crying or hungry baby i just have to unload the red bag and i can get the rest later. love it. i have the flora bags, but the retro and mikado are also super stylish. they also have plain and organic bags. get yours here.

3 comments:

  1. OMG I'm getting those for everyone in my family for Christmas!
    -Ari

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Jen you must have a really great sister to get you something so awesome....

    Ü

    ReplyDelete
  3. ari - your family will love them!

    jes - yeah my sister is pretty cool and she is so modest...

    ReplyDelete