1.15.2008

book boxes

i was very inspired by these and decided to make some of my own to keep calvin's books organized and in a one place. i had his books in a wicker basket but twice i had to pull pieces of basket out of calvin's mouth.


I made two. this is the smaller one i made for downstairs. the bigger box in his room is identical, just bigger. (he is sleeping right now so i will have to post a pic of that one later) the orange dot and bears fabric is from reprodepot.com and the canvas is from a local fabric shop. they took me about 1 and a half to two hours each, so they are a nice 'i really want to start and finish a something in one night' kind of project. calvin loves to take the books out and and put them back in. i love that his books have a cute spot to live.

1 comment:

  1. I love them! I would love to learn how to make one.
    -Ari

    ReplyDelete