9.08.2008

100th post

wow. 100 posts. 100 ramblings about what i am thinking/doing/making.


i started this blog to communicate with friends and family that live in distant lands about what was happening in my everyday life. it has turned into a place for me to show/write about my life and also a place to meet new (cyber) friends. the online community of artsy/crafty moms is amazing and special. our moms did not have this medium to use as a resource for inspiration, gratification, and validation. i cherish it daily.


in honor of my 100th post i am doing a little give-away. leave a comment by friday sept. 12 and i will pick a person at random to win a handmade fabric box. i made some for calvin here. i use them to hold calvin's books, bibs, and other assorted things.




happy 100th post!

6 comments:

  1. I like how you use bribery to get people to comment, but I guess it works. Congrats on 100 posts, here's to 100 more!

    :)crissy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have really made a great blog....Thanks for keeping it up.

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. damn. i can't believe i missed the deadline for this. bummer. they are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete