2.04.2006

february...

When i moved to CT eveyone said, "get ready for the winter...how are you going to survive the snow/cold?...get a down puffy head to toe jacket."

As i sit here in the dead of winter, and it is 55 degrees and a humid rain is falling and my puffy head to toe jacket just takes up space in my closet, i wonder where is the weather i was warned about?

I should have a roaring fire in the fire place, a pile of blackets on me, a good book and some hot tea...

instead i am sitting here looking out the window at a warm rain coming down...wishing it was not raining so i could actually go outside and take advantage of the warmth or it was really cold so i could make snow angels in my head to toe puffy jacket.

I miss san francisco...where it's a reliable 50-60 degrees year round.

No comments:

Post a Comment